Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

cdorsey
Contributeur

Workflows working with Sequences - Contact Owner's Signature Should Populate Templates in Sequence

Résolue

Currently, email templates that are part of a sequence which is triggered by a workflow cannot include the signature of the assigned contact owner. HubSpot knows of this "limitation" and suggests simply building the signatures into the templates (which isn't really a viable solution for several reasons and definitely isn't a scalable solution at all). 

While I certainly respect this setting as part of the workflow default behavior, there should be an option for enabling contact owner signatures to populate to email templates from a sequence triggered by a workflow. 

Building the signature into the templates doesn't work well because of the formatting options offered for templates and because this means duplicate templates and/or workflows have to be created for different team members to execute the same actions. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
cdorsey
Solution
Contributeur

Workflows working with Sequences - Contact Owner's Signature Should Populate Templates in Sequence

Résolue

Thanks, Karsten! I've submitted to HubSpot Ideas here so please go ahead and upvote! I agree, this is probably lacking because the option to include sequences as part of a workflow is a more recent addition - and a very very welcome addition at that. We're just really eager to make the most of the automation possibilities we see with HubSpot, and this would currently be the #1 thing limiting team buy-in. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
cdorsey
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

Thanks, Karsten! I've submitted to HubSpot Ideas here so please go ahead and upvote! I agree, this is probably lacking because the option to include sequences as part of a workflow is a more recent addition - and a very very welcome addition at that. We're just really eager to make the most of the automation possibilities we see with HubSpot, and this would currently be the #1 thing limiting team buy-in. 

karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @cdorsey,

I agree with you, this is valid feedback. I'm sure the HubSpot product team is already working on this, considering that the sequences actions in workflows are fairly new. Still, you could explicitly request this from the product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It is monitored and submissions here are evaluated based on popularity.

If you share your idea back here, I'll happily upvote it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes