Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Cronos
Participant

Workflows for real estate marketing

SOLVE

Are there any (sales & marketing) workflows (templates / use cases / examples) available for real estate marketing (small mid-size & large) agencies. 

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There's no templates per se.  But I would start with thinking about the emails you send out that are not automated that can be because not all emails can, or should, be automated. Typically you would start looking at the different stages of the journey. The recommendation I usually offer to businesses is to look at the 2 most important ends of the funnel, the entry and the exit and make those programs work.  While Hubspot sells that the flywheel is where you want to be, you cannot start there because it would be like an obstacle course where you are jumping onto a spinning object in motion. Give yourself some groundwork and the rest of the marketing motion will fall into place over time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Gormonioss

SOLVE

I have often encountered inappropriate budget spending. There are clicks — no applications. There are applications — no sales. The quality of processing applications in real estate decides everything. It is important to work out why there may be a lot of missed calls from the sales side, why the conversion rate to a deal is low, and why there are a lot of calls and few sales. Multichannel transactions and sources of incoming orders are difficult to track. The longer the transaction cycle, the more touches the customer makes before buying. Before buying a property, the user can make 10-100 touches, sometimes 500 touches, with the company's offer. The speed of the decision is influenced by the type of real estate, the type of the planned transaction — for example, using borrowed capital or own funds.

0 Upvotes
GRels56787

SOLVE

If you are the usage of a coded template, you have to uncheck the box that announces something along the strains of "make this template to be had for use with pages". That will make it a partial template. In most instances it is higher to just use a custom module though.

Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There's no templates per se.  But I would start with thinking about the emails you send out that are not automated that can be because not all emails can, or should, be automated. Typically you would start looking at the different stages of the journey. The recommendation I usually offer to businesses is to look at the 2 most important ends of the funnel, the entry and the exit and make those programs work.  While Hubspot sells that the flywheel is where you want to be, you cannot start there because it would be like an obstacle course where you are jumping onto a spinning object in motion. Give yourself some groundwork and the rest of the marketing motion will fall into place over time.

JoAnnAtTheShore
Participant

SOLVE

I am a real estate agent and where they begin and where they end Hmmm?
I have learned from my inbound coach that a phone call to gather inforamtion is the first place to start. From there I think my automation whould be a thank you email and a recap of our call and what our next step is. Is this what you are referring to? This may sound simple but I have learned the "wrong" way to do biz and I just like to MAKE SURE I am thinking straight.  Thank you 😊

JoAnn 

Cronos
Participant

SOLVE

@Ben_M Thx Ben!

0 Upvotes