Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

nggenova
Participant

Workflow

Résolue

I am testing a workflow. I want it to send myself an email if any of our contacts have a value other than zero in a custom property that I created. In the body of the email, I want the first and last name of the contact(s) who meet this criteria. When I choose 'contact token'  (first name and last name) in the body of the email, it puts in my information instead of the actual contact(s). 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Hollyce
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Workflow

Résolue

Hi @nggenova! Try selecting  "Send Internal Marketing Email" for the email that gets sent to yourself. That way, the contact tokens should populate with the contact's information, but the email will go to you. 

Hope that helps!

Hollyce

HQdigital

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
fthemes
Contributeur

Workflow

Résolue

Hi @nggenova,

You need to select 'Send internal email notification' to get all the required contact information you want in your inbox.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

0 Votes
Hollyce
Solution

Workflow

Résolue

Hi @nggenova! Try selecting  "Send Internal Marketing Email" for the email that gets sent to yourself. That way, the contact tokens should populate with the contact's information, but the email will go to you. 

Hope that helps!

Hollyce

HQdigital

Hollyce

Workflow

Résolue

Please select my above response as a "solution" if it worked for you. Thanks!

0 Votes
natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Workflow

Résolue

Hi @nggenova ,

In order for the Community members to better understand the context, could you please share more information such as:

1. Screenshots of your workflow (including the triggers)

2. Screenshots of your email

3. The details of your custom property (what kind of value it saves)

The more screenshots, details and information you can share the better the Community can assist!