Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

voke
Miembro

Workflow with date property - Enrolment issues

I created a workflow where any contact that receives a "Confirmation Date" in their associated deal will have a task created 30 days before the assigned confirmation date. For example, Customer A has a confirmation date of December 21st, 2020. So 30 days prior, on November 21st 2020, hubspot would create a task called "start of configuration stage" assigned to the contact owner. I have been looking at my workflow history and the results are very inconsistent. Every customer in the list HAS a confirmation date yet many are returning to say "
  • Not enrolled because anchor property is missing on contact"

and the workflow ends there. Yet when I run that customer through the Test function on the workflow, they meet the enrolment criteria.

I have done a lot of thinking on this and I noticed (although not always the case) that customers that receive "enrollment criteria not met" receive that because there is already a customer enrolled with that same "confirmation date" they have. For example, Customer A did not meet the criteria automatically but the other customer on the same date as them meets it and the workflow proceeds (Customer B). When I go test to see if Customer A can be enrolled manually, Customer A and those who did not meet the criteria before state that they ARE able to be enrolled and meet the criteria. My guess is that the anchor property for enrollment (which is the Confirmation date) can only be "assigned" to a single customer, similair to a key. 

Would anyone please be able to help me solve this issue? It defeats the purpose right now if I have to manually go in and enroll the customers one by one. 
Customer A states they can be enrolled when I use the test function.Customer A states they can be enrolled when I use the test function.Customer A and B have the same date, yet customer B can only meet the criteria. Customer A also fails to meet criteria when automatically run by the workflow but can meet it in the test function.Customer A and B have the same date, yet customer B can only meet the criteria. Customer A also fails to meet criteria when automatically run by the workflow but can meet it in the test function.
0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Workflow with date property - Enrolment issues

Hi @voke 

Thank you for reaching out, and for the explanation & screenshots. Do you have the filter "Confirmation Date is known" in your enrollment triggers? If not, I'm wondering if this could be a race condition between the property being filled and the enrollment.

However, if you're still running into issues, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about the matter you mentioned here.

Thank you! 
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta