Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

kdemars
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflow to notify team member of CTA click and contact

lösung

We are going to be sending a survey to our members using a HubSpot email. The "survey" is actually embedded CTAs (each labeled 1-10 which corresponds to a value for us - email template below).

CTA survey in email.png

I'd like to create a workflow to notify a team member if the CTA clicked has a value of 6 or less (i.e. they click any CTA 1 through CTA 6). Ideally, the email would tell the team member what CTA was clicked and the first and last name of the contact so the team member can follow up with the individual. 

I know how to do this if the survey was a form. Since we're using separate CTAs to emulate, I'm not seeing how I can pull in these values as personalization tokens in an email—I know how to add personalization tokens, but my concern is pulling them into an email is going to pull in the team member's details and not the values for the individual clicking the CTA.

I do see I could create a Task or Notification in HubSpot with these values so I know that is an option. The team member isn't really using Tasks or Notifications which is why I was hoping to trigger an email instead. 

Thanks,

Katie

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @kdemars 

I'd recommend tweaking you approach based on this helpful article: 

https://robsobers.com/net-promoter-score-survey-using-hubspot/

Personalising and internal email using tokens will import the lead's details, not the team members'. But I don't think you can rely on, if you can even use, CTA clicks in an email to trigger/manage a workflow. It would be much easier/safer to use simple HTML or images in your email and use visits to a simple landing page to trigger the notifications. 

Hope the link helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @kdemars 

I'd recommend tweaking you approach based on this helpful article: 

https://robsobers.com/net-promoter-score-survey-using-hubspot/

Personalising and internal email using tokens will import the lead's details, not the team members'. But I don't think you can rely on, if you can even use, CTA clicks in an email to trigger/manage a workflow. It would be much easier/safer to use simple HTML or images in your email and use visits to a simple landing page to trigger the notifications. 

Hope the link helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency