Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SMorgan3
Participant

Workflow to delay until Hubspot meeting is booked

SOLVE

Hi there, not sure this is the right location to post this, if anyone knows of a more appropriate place please let me know.

I'm trying to build a workflow to invite customers to a training session where they get a follow up email if they haven't booked a meeting using the hubspot meeting tool within 3 days. 

I'm using a 'Delay until event happens' with a form submission as the event but hubspot isn't picking up when a meeting is booked with me or anyone from the team. See in the screenshot (I'm not sure why some are showing are ID numbers but they're all meeting link form submissions and the field is set to "is any of")

Any one have any ideas what could be going wrong?

SMorgan3_0-1679904596003.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
APrigent
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @SMorgan3 

Are these meeting links that you have specially created to book meetings for this training?

If yes, maybe you can try something easier for this workflow: once your first invitation to book a training has been sent, set a delay of 3 days as you did before.

Then, I will try to query in the if/else branch the submission of the meeting links, refining by date criteria (example: after the date of sending the first email).

If you don't use a particular meeting link, then you may need to review the workflow entry criteria to make sure you are only enrolling people invited to the training?

I hope I helped you!
Alice

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SMorgan3 ,

This can be doable by creating an automation on contact object. Then you need to select deal properties in which you have to choose Date of last meeting booked field. For reference, please find below the screenshot :

image (14).png

If you find it helpful, please mark it as solution.

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

SMorgan3
Participant

SOLVE

Hi GRajput,

Thanks for your reply. I'm struggling to see how a contact that doesn't book in a meeting (Date of last meeting booked is not known) would ever get past the if/then branch in your screenshot

I'm trying to get the contact to progress down the 'Criteria met' of the 'Value equals branch' action once they have booked in a meeting with me or a member of my team (Form submitted should be criteria met but it isn't triggering).

After 3 days if the contact has not booked a meeting they should progress down the 'Criteria not met' branch of the 'Value equals branch' action, which then triggers a follow up email.

SMorgan3_0-1679916201800.png

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
APrigent
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @SMorgan3 

Are these meeting links that you have specially created to book meetings for this training?

If yes, maybe you can try something easier for this workflow: once your first invitation to book a training has been sent, set a delay of 3 days as you did before.

Then, I will try to query in the if/else branch the submission of the meeting links, refining by date criteria (example: after the date of sending the first email).

If you don't use a particular meeting link, then you may need to review the workflow entry criteria to make sure you are only enrolling people invited to the training?

I hope I helped you!
Alice