Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

BTyner
Participant

Workflow to check for contacts connected to Company

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to create a workflow with a IF/Then branch that will check if the company has contacts associated with it with a set property that we use called "facility role". 

Basically I am trying to make sure that the company has at least one contact with the value in facility role being "owner" and "billing". These also could be in the same associated contact or two diffrent contacts. 

Going to use this to send out a notification to correct the issue if either is not present.

Thanks in advance for the help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BTyner,

This can be achieved easily 🙂 In an If/then branch, simply select the Contact filter and proceed to specify the facility role:

karstenkoehler_0-1674673284544.png

Once you confirm the selection, the left branch (green) will have all companies where there's at least one associated contact matching the criteria. This branch ends right there. The right branch (red) will be the one where you add an action to send an internal notification:

karstenkoehler_1-1674673377920.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BTyner
Participant

SOLVE

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BTyner,

This can be achieved easily 🙂 In an If/then branch, simply select the Contact filter and proceed to specify the facility role:

karstenkoehler_0-1674673284544.png

Once you confirm the selection, the left branch (green) will have all companies where there's at least one associated contact matching the criteria. This branch ends right there. The right branch (red) will be the one where you add an action to send an internal notification:

karstenkoehler_1-1674673377920.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.