Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

joelduckworth
Participant

Workflow re-enrollment doesn't work when lead flow form is filled out the second time

SOLVE

Hi, we have a workflow that has an enrollment triggers when a lead flow form is filled out.

We have re-enrollment enabled on this this trigger, however when the lead flow is filled out a second time the trigger is not re-enrolling them.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Cheers, Joel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
joelduckworth
Solution
Participant

Workflow re-enrollment doesn't work when lead flow form is filled out the second time

SOLVE

The problem turned out to be the workflow goal setting. I had a workflow goal set up as 'has completed the workflow' being the current workflow. 

This was blocking the reenrollment from working.

If anyone else has this issue - remove your goals for the workflow first and try again.

Thanks, Joel

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for the ping @Phil_Vallender!

@joelduckworth this is not a known issue that I am aware of. Have you reached out to HubSpot Technical Support? If you have workflows, you should have access to Support, and working with them will be the most direct and efficient way to resolve this issue.

If you have any questions about contacting them, or working with them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

joelduckworth
Participant

SOLVE

Hi guys, thanks! I will reach out to support and post back here if there's something that might be of use to the others.

- Joel

0 Upvotes
joelduckworth
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

The problem turned out to be the workflow goal setting. I had a workflow goal set up as 'has completed the workflow' being the current workflow. 

This was blocking the reenrollment from working.

If anyone else has this issue - remove your goals for the workflow first and try again.

Thanks, Joel

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing @joelduckworth!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Sounds like a bug @joelduckworth. Looping in @jennysowyrda

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes