Workflow if/then condition improvement

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have a neat suggestion for workflows. When creating if/then branches, I want to send different types of emails to leads that are in different stages. My workflow is set up to send reminder emails to leads that haven't progressed. However, the leads that have progressed to a new stage should all get the same flow of emails. Currently I have three "yes" braches sticking our and I have to create the same list of emails to all of them. However, a solution would be to create just one list of emails to one "yes" branch and drag the other "yes" braches to merge with that branch. Please see the attached image.

example HS.PNGmerge

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @TransparentLeaf, this is a great suggestion! I would recommend posting this in our Ideas Forum so that our developers can find it more easily when reviewing other suggestions. Let me know if you have any other questions about the marketing support or ideas forum! 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hey @TransparentLeaf, this is a great suggestion! I would recommend posting this in our Ideas Forum so that our developers can find it more easily when reviewing other suggestions. Let me know if you have any other questions about the marketing support or ideas forum! 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Quite disappointed in your response. You say that it's a great idea and then ask me to post it in another forum after I was asked to post it here by a previous agent. Now it just sits there in the ideas forum.... why tell customers that they have good ideas if the ideas don't get implemented? What is the point of asking me to post it there in the first place?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @TransparentLeaf, I'm sorry that's been your experience. The reason we have these different forums is because there are different teams moderating each of them. This forum is moderated by team members who can provide technical advice about using the exiting features of the product, but don't actually have any influence over any changes that are made. The Ideas Forum, however, is moderated by the HubSpot Developers. This is the team that decides what direction the product is headed in, and are responsible for implementing these changes. Last year, 137 ideas were implemented from the ideas forum, so they definitely won't just sit there! 

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone,

An idea similar to this seems to be in planning.
It asks for branches to be reconnected to the main branch once an exception is dealt with - in most cases this would negate the need to clone branches over and over again - since this feature is in planning you could vote and request the branches connect to any section not just the main branch

Vote here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/IF-branches-reconnection/idi-p/11322

Rachael

0 Upvotes