Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SoniaS

Workflow from opt-in form with multiple options

SOLVE

We have built an opt-in form (on our website via hubspot) and in addition to normal opt-in info, has 2 fields both of which have multiple options.

We have designed 8 different emails that go out based on the customer selection of these 2 fields.

Screenshot 2019-12-17 13.03.39.pngScreenshot 2019-12-17 13.03.47.png

What's the best way to automate this workflow.  I've had no luck so far. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @SoniaS 

I suggest using lists for this automation. 
List 1: Pricing + Email  ( Use the condition I'd like to know more about " contains " NOT " equals " )
List 2: Community + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )
List 3: EnvBen + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )

List 4: Batteries + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )

Create 4 automation workflows based on these lists. I am suggesting to use the condition with field value "contains" and not equals to give you a chance to enroll people into workflows if they select multiple options or if they fill the form more than one time. 

Also in your diagram, you have emails going out to people who selected "phone" as an option. I would suggest not to send them emails. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
AM8
Top Contributor

SOLVE

This seems like a doable If-Then code. Please share the details of the selection and email map. That is, share an example of what happens when a user selects the options "Pricing and phone" or "Community and Send me an email". 
If you share what are the conditions for each of the 8 emails, this workflow logic can be built. 

These are signle dropdown select fields right? Or multiselct ? 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
SoniaS

SOLVE

Thanks AM.  I think one of the challenges is that we are using a wordpress gravity form - not a hubspot form.  

IMG_3916.JPG

0 Upvotes
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @SoniaS 

I suggest using lists for this automation. 
List 1: Pricing + Email  ( Use the condition I'd like to know more about " contains " NOT " equals " )
List 2: Community + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )
List 3: EnvBen + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )

List 4: Batteries + Email ( Use the condition " contains " NOT " equals " )

Create 4 automation workflows based on these lists. I am suggesting to use the condition with field value "contains" and not equals to give you a chance to enroll people into workflows if they select multiple options or if they fill the form more than one time. 

Also in your diagram, you have emails going out to people who selected "phone" as an option. I would suggest not to send them emails. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SoniaS 

Are you trying to use these form fields to send a single email, or to subscribe the user to a regular type of email?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
SoniaS

SOLVE

Thanks @Phil_Vallender  initially a single email.  Although will happily workflow additional ones if its easy (or start a new workflow).  

0 Upvotes