Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EGJade
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflow for keywords in conversation inbox emails

lösung

I've just connected our marketing inbox to Hubspot. Now I'm hoping I can start contact health management by a workflow that picks up on:

1. Out of office - Left the company = Changes contact field to flag it and creates task against contact 

2. Out of office - On Leave = Changes contact field to flag it and adds contact to list

Is there a way to search for keywords in emails? Or has anyone found a workaround?

Automation is the goal!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @EGJade,

@OliviaB has shared a great step-by-step instruction for running automation based on the replies to marketing emails. It's focusing on the Email subject. While there is an activity property Email body, it's labeled as "doesn't include emails received from contacts". If I were you I'd test both and see how it goes.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @EGJade,

@OliviaB has shared a great step-by-step instruction for running automation based on the replies to marketing emails. It's focusing on the Email subject. While there is an activity property Email body, it's labeled as "doesn't include emails received from contacts". If I were you I'd test both and see how it goes.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.