Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

alexagatiss
Contributor

Workflow for internal HubSpot users?

SOLVE

What are my options for creating a workflow for our company's HubSpot users (internal)? Ideally, I want to create a form that asks users to input a date for an event. The date will be linked to their name and they will be enrolled in an automated workflow which sends emails to the single linked contact based on the the number of days until their event. (ex: 60 days away, email 1 is sent)

Would sequences be a better option for this? Can someone walk me through the best way to set this up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alexagatiss,

You would treat this exactly as you would treat a workflow for external contacts, only that you'd limit the enrollment of your workflow to "AND Email domain is any of acme.com" (replacing the domain with yours, of course).

The field on the form would have to be a date field. When you create the contact-based workflow, you can choose the workflow type. Typically, you'll just click past this and choose a 'Blank workflow', here you would choose the 'Contact date property' option:

karstenkoehler_0-1702012597906.png

Once created, you can specify when the workflow should run certain actions:

karstenkoehler_1-1702012659402.png

Enrollment should be based on the date property being known or based on the form submission. Either should work.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alexagatiss,

You would treat this exactly as you would treat a workflow for external contacts, only that you'd limit the enrollment of your workflow to "AND Email domain is any of acme.com" (replacing the domain with yours, of course).

The field on the form would have to be a date field. When you create the contact-based workflow, you can choose the workflow type. Typically, you'll just click past this and choose a 'Blank workflow', here you would choose the 'Contact date property' option:

karstenkoehler_0-1702012597906.png

Once created, you can specify when the workflow should run certain actions:

karstenkoehler_1-1702012659402.png

Enrollment should be based on the date property being known or based on the form submission. Either should work.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.