Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

dwightbailey
Contributor

Workflow for 8+ web pages viewed in single visit

SOLVE

I want to create a workflow that sends an email to a contact that has visited the website and viewed more than 8 pages during the single visit.

If I set the workflow to say has vistsed at least 8 times it factors in the sum of all page views spread across different visits which is not what I want.

How do I do this pols?

Tks,

Dwight

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I believe you should be able to add criteria to the filter by date. 

Question - why make the designation between visiting your site 8 times in one day vs. 8 times in a couple days? It seems both are prospects that are interested right now. I might think about widening your criteria and using HubSpot's lead scoring property/tool to measure more than just page views. This way if they visit your site but also have the demographic criteria that matters and other behaviors, you'll have a score and be able to measure and use that. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle

SOLVE

@dwightbailey if you build a list of contacts who have visited your website and filter it by number of page views, then build your workflow based on list membership, that sghould work. Here's the step by step instructions and you can refine by number of times. Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
dwightbailey
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks but how do I set the list so that it picks up only people that view at least 8 pages in one single visit

I don't want it to pick up people that have visited our site three times and viewed 2 pages first time, 6 pages second time and 2 pages third tie for example.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

I believe you should be able to add criteria to the filter by date. 

Question - why make the designation between visiting your site 8 times in one day vs. 8 times in a couple days? It seems both are prospects that are interested right now. I might think about widening your criteria and using HubSpot's lead scoring property/tool to measure more than just page views. This way if they visit your site but also have the demographic criteria that matters and other behaviors, you'll have a score and be able to measure and use that. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website