Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

wase90168

Workflow e-mail-abonnement trigger "Contact has opted into one of..." would be helpful

Hi Hubspoters,

I have just tried to enroll contacts to a workflow if they are enrolled in at least one of my e-mail-abonnements. Currently there are the three filter possibilities:

• Contact has opted into all of
  • Contact has opted out of all of
  • Contact has not opted into all of

Something like "Contact has opted into one of..." would be very helpful.

A workaround would be to check every abonnement individually and then use the OR logic to combine all. This would look something like that:

Screenshot 2022-11-25 152525.png

If you only have a few abonnements thats a pretty decent workaround, but if you have a lot of those that gets messy pretty quickly. The added filter would help here a lot.

Best, Sebastian

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Workflow e-mail-abonnement trigger "Contact has opted into one of..." would be helpful

Hi @wase90168 

That is actually a good point, might be worth posting that in the Ideas forum. The OR option works but means loads of clicking. 

Out of curiosity what is the end goal you are trying to achieve? What is the workflow doing?

If it is about sending emails, I'm personally a big fan of checking the legal basis required checkbox in the GDPR settings. It means I don't have to check if a contact has opted into a specific subscription type as HubSpot won't email recipients who don't have the matching subscription type.

enable-GDPR-settings.png_width=2410&name=enable-GDPR-settings

Best wishes

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
wase90168

Hi @franksteiner79 ,

Thank you for your quick reply.

The workflow was about mailing, but not about GDPR. I created it to make shure that all contacts who recieve marketing mails from us are set as marketing contacts, because I previously had the issue that mails were not sent because of that.

Best wishes, Sebastian

0 Upvotes