Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

devon42
Mitglied

Workflow based off Deal Date Property

lösung

Hello -

I am trying to create a workflow based off of a date at the deal property.

From what I can tell, HubSpot only allows a date centered workflow at the contact level.

This is what I'm trying to accomplish:

Send a follow up email 60 days after a lease start date, which is attached to a deal, and 60 days before the lease end date, also at the deal level.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@wcjameson , Wait.... That's even easier.

"The goal mainly is to get a task to trigger if a property value/date (admit date) has been reached AND in this specific stage. (Admit - Enrollment)

Deal Stage Admit = Deal Stage PO Confirmed

Admit Date = property value/date (Material ETA?)

workflow.png

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

30 Antworten
KylieMar
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hey Devon you can do this already

Send a follow up email 60 days after a lease start date, which is attached to a deal, and 60 days before the lease end date, also at the deal level.

Do you have the lease date as a field inside your deal contact (i assume you would) you will need it.

Go to automation - workflows
then create a workflow 

trigger workflow when deal - property lease date field / whatever  you call it

is "more than" 60 days ago

Save

then use if /then branch

If yes - send email to client _ (if you have set  templates ) otherwise you can create a send internal email/ or create a task to you as a reminder to send email

Hope this makes sense.

filipg
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

This is fine if the date has expired, but what about for workflows that trigger a certain # of days BEFORE a date?

0 Upvotes
StefaniUAT
Autorität

lösung

@filipg and @FilipTHEO  You can now have a deal workflow that enrolls when that date is LESS than x days away or more than X days ago . See below: (This is a deal workflow and date-picker properties)

Deal1.png

WF1.png

This must be a brand new feature...!

Best,
Stefani Johnson
FilipTHEO
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

That's pretty awesome, I swear it doesn't seem to have been there 3 days ago, or is just for deals?

0 Upvotes
StefaniUAT
Autorität

lösung
Seriously! I don’t even remember seeing it when I first responded. (The community helps you find hidden gems all the time)! It has worked for me in contact, company, and deal workflows so far. What a great improvement!!
Best,
Stefani Johnson
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @filipg,

If there a specific property you are looking to trigger days before the date in the workflow? Also is a deal property?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

FilipTHEO
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Pam, I meant it would be good to have a trigger based on a number of days before certain date. Currently I think that's only possible via center on date for contacts workflow type?

hshafter
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for posting this suggestion. I also need to be able to create a workflow based on a deal date property. We do so  much before and after projects that could be automated and/or prompted if we could use a workflow. For example, an automated email to the contractor requesting follow-up information that is needed every time; scheduling a call with the client and contractor prior to each project; etc.

0 Upvotes
shoeglue
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Looking for something similar - I'm trying to have a task assigned to a person one day after a deal property date happens (and have it occur annually), and since a single contact could have multiple deals (and the need to go through this workflow more than 1x per year), I can't just copy a deal date property over to a contact property and use the date-centered workflow template

devon42
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, exactly!

It's so simple and I don't understand why you can do it for a contact but not a deal.