Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

krazy
参加者

Workflow assigning owner as unassigned

解決

In our account rules we give reps time to make contact, make calls, land a sale. After they have not made progress, we want to build a workflow automation that after x days of no contact no calls. the account goes unassigned so users can then assign it to them self's and try and land the contact.

How can i build a workflow automation that will change the owner to unassigned?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
matthodkinson
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @krazy 

You can achieve this with a fairly simple workflow. You have some options and flexibility on the trigger - it could be the "Last Contacted" or "Last Activity Date" in the contact properties, which you can set to being More Than 30 days, for example.

The subsequent Action should be "Set Contact Property" and if you choose to update the "Contact Owner", simply do not choose a specific user, and the result is that you've created an action that reads "Clear contact property: Contact owner"...

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.03.38.png

Best to be sure that the triggers account for any and all possible contact channels, and test it in the field. Best of luck!

Matt

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
matthodkinson
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @krazy 

You can achieve this with a fairly simple workflow. You have some options and flexibility on the trigger - it could be the "Last Contacted" or "Last Activity Date" in the contact properties, which you can set to being More Than 30 days, for example.

The subsequent Action should be "Set Contact Property" and if you choose to update the "Contact Owner", simply do not choose a specific user, and the result is that you've created an action that reads "Clear contact property: Contact owner"...

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.03.38.png

Best to be sure that the triggers account for any and all possible contact channels, and test it in the field. Best of luck!

Matt

krazy
参加者

解決

Capture.PNG

When i try and do it i get this.. I think this is what i have been facing this entire time

0 いいね!
krazy
参加者

解決

I fugured it out. Thank you.. 

0 いいね!
Yohann_B
メンバー

解決

I have the same issue, how did you manage to make it work?

Thanks

0 いいね!