Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

gravity_js
参加者

Workflow action based on Salesforce Contacts vs Leads

解決

We have a workflow with 3 emails. I want the workflow to stop if/when a Salesforce Lead is converted to a Salesforce Contact. 

In Workflows, I'm using the following trigger:

The contact property Salesforce contact ID is known

Has anyone done this before who could confirm this works? It would appear to work based on what I've read in these forums and the Salesforce forums.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @gravity_js  

According to HubSpot, HubSpot contacts will always sync with Salesforce lead and/or contact objects by default when the integration is enabled. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 4.56.25 PM.png

With the default settings, I'm not sure how your workflows work. Do you see both Salesforce Lead ID & Salesforce Contact ID data in HubSpot?

If you see both lead & contact ID  and if they are mapped properly to Salesforce object, it'd work. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @gravity_js  

According to HubSpot, HubSpot contacts will always sync with Salesforce lead and/or contact objects by default when the integration is enabled. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 4.56.25 PM.png

With the default settings, I'm not sure how your workflows work. Do you see both Salesforce Lead ID & Salesforce Contact ID data in HubSpot?

If you see both lead & contact ID  and if they are mapped properly to Salesforce object, it'd work. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
0 いいね!
gravity_js
参加者

解決

Yes, thanks, I was able to test with existing leads and contacts and it appears the IDs that we need are getting sent to Hubspot.

Phil_Vallender
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @gravity_js 

Yes, that should work - as long as it is mapped to the HubSpot contact object of course, and assuming you use it as a goal or suppression condition in your workflow not an enrollment criteria. 

Alternatively, I believe there is an explicit isconverted property on Salesforce contact objects that could be mapped to HubSpot and used to control the workflow. 

As always, do test before enrolling contacts though. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!