Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Paul3565
Mitglied | Platinum Partner
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Workflow Question: How to output Hubspot properties in free text field for "Salesforce".

lösung

I want to create a workflow where different properties are assigned. At the end of the workflow these properties should be output in free text fields for "Sales force". The values should not be overwritten but appended at the end.
How does this work?
Do you have an example?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Krystina
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Workflow Question: How to output Hubspot properties in free text field for "Salesforce".

lösung

Hi Paul,

You might need to setup a custom script hosted on a web server where this string manipulation can be easily done—you would ping this script from your HubSpot workflow  (this is called a "webhook"). Your script would to its magic and then update Salesforce via its API.

The script itself would be very simple to produce—the biggest challenge is whether or not you have "Enterprise" for HubSpot as the "webooks" feature is only available in Enterprise editions of HubSpot:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/how-do-i-use-webhooks-with-hubspot-workflows

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
Krystina
Lösung

lösung

Hi Paul,

You might need to setup a custom script hosted on a web server where this string manipulation can be easily done—you would ping this script from your HubSpot workflow  (this is called a "webhook"). Your script would to its magic and then update Salesforce via its API.

The script itself would be very simple to produce—the biggest challenge is whether or not you have "Enterprise" for HubSpot as the "webooks" feature is only available in Enterprise editions of HubSpot:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/how-do-i-use-webhooks-with-hubspot-workflows

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hey @Paul3565 

I apologize for the delay, were you able to get your question solved? 

If not I would need more information about it, what properties would the workflow set

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes