Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

wlee168
Participante

Workflow: Populating G-sheet - not everything come through

resolver

I've made a workflow so when someone fills in a form, they'll get added as a new row on a Google sheet with some basic info, name, job title, company. 

Only around 50% are being created in the G-sheet despite the other 50% going through the workflow and all actions executing successfully according to the workflow history. The latter group just doesn't appear in the spreadsheet afterwards. 

Anything that I'm missing here? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @wlee168,

Just to confirm, the workflow history doesn't show any errors at all? It's hard to say what the issue here could be without being able to explore right in your portal.

Have you tried with a separate, new sheet? It wouldn't make any sense but bugs don't always do.

Could you share a screenshot of the workflow? I don't expect that anything will stand out as the cause but maybe we'll spot something.

If not, then I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support about this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @wlee168,

Just to confirm, the workflow history doesn't show any errors at all? It's hard to say what the issue here could be without being able to explore right in your portal.

Have you tried with a separate, new sheet? It wouldn't make any sense but bugs don't always do.

Could you share a screenshot of the workflow? I don't expect that anything will stand out as the cause but maybe we'll spot something.

If not, then I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support about this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva