Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rouk73
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflow Organization and Methodology

lösung

Hi all ^_^

Do you know any methodology to organize workflows?

I have several workflows of different natures and I don't think there is a way to organize them in a clear and structured way on HubSpot platform. For example, there are no folders like on "File Manager" to split the workflows by category...

Thanks in advance for your input.

Rui

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @rouk73

The only thing I can recommend is creating a naming convention for yourself.

This can be anything you like but we tend to name all nurturing workflows as 'campaign name - LN' and all data management workflows have '(SYSTEM)' at the begining. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
BenKarklins
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Just in case anyone in this thread was not already aware, Hubspot has now released Folders for workflows in beta. Fill in this google form for access https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUOtdaQm15PyQa0v462yBtWp_lu4XUW7J2YKxqoRNHl_GWjA/viewform?...

smallon
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Would love to see a folder system in workflows. We have over 100 workflows and it would make it easier to organize if there was a folder system!

hvy_weight
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I would LOVE to see a way to categorize / organize workflows. A good naming convention goes a long way, but a way to categorize would really help a lot!

percy
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

+1

A file manager would be very helpful... 

Karolina
Mitglied

lösung

Something I'm missing either. At least a folder system similar to the one for emails.

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @rouk73

The only thing I can recommend is creating a naming convention for yourself.

This can be anything you like but we tend to name all nurturing workflows as 'campaign name - LN' and all data management workflows have '(SYSTEM)' at the begining. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
rouk73
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Phil,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, I agree. That is the only way to get an organised list, sorted by categories.

I was wondering if there's also a strategy or a better way to structure this feature. For example, some workflow categories I have currently are Sign Up, LifeCycle, Behaviour, Document Download, etc.

Anyway, I trust HubSpot is already working on updates that will improve this section.

Best,

Rui

www.lovetts.co.uk

0 Upvotes