GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Workflow Enrollment Trigger - Deal Property - Rolling Date

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

I am trying to create a workflow whereby everytime a deal's "close date" is within 90 days - a task is created for a specific user.

I've noticed that for some reason I cant set this as a rolling date in a deal (e.g. When "Close Date" is less than 90 days from today.) but in some properties (e.g. some contact properties) i can have a rolling date? Am I missing something or can somebody please help me?

I am currently using the Sales Pro licence.

Thanks,

Daniel

2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @DanielAtEdumate  There are actually two Close Date properties available to you. One belonging to the Contact property group, and the other belonging to the deal Property group. The Close Date property in the deal group does not have a Rolling date or Less than operator, however, you can use Less Than > 90 days  with the Close Date property from the Contact Property group. 

Keep in mind though, that the Close Date property from the Contact group will enroll the contact associated with the deal, not the deal itself. So if you want to assign a task to the owner, you will be assigning a task to the contact owner, not the deal owner. 

Does this make sense?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I'm running into a situation where I want to notify my Sales team they have a deal that is set to close "today" and trying to use the Deal "close date" which can be a future date and the Contact "close date" which is the date the deal was moved to closed won. 

So how can we use the deal "closed won" property to trigger an equal-to today on rolling bases?

Thoughts?

0 Upvotes