Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LindseyIrvine
Participant

Workflow Based on New Member of List

SOLVE

I sent "Email 1" last week to list "Prospect 1."

I want to enroll all new members of list "Prospect 1" into a workflow that sends "Email 1" automatically

Right now my workflow looks like this:

Enrollment triggers: Contact is a member of "Prospect 1"

+

Enroll into workflow --> Send email 1

How do I create a rule to only send to new members of Prospect 1 so the other people do not receive Email 1 twice

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LindseyIrvine

By default, workflows only operate going forward in time, so only new members of the list sepecified in your enrollment criteria will be enrolled and recieve the email. 

So that you know, to change this you have to check 'Enroll contacts who already meet these criteria' as described here: How do I ensure existing contacts that meet a workflow's enrollment triggers are enrolled once the w...

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LindseyIrvine

By default, workflows only operate going forward in time, so only new members of the list sepecified in your enrollment criteria will be enrolled and recieve the email. 

So that you know, to change this you have to check 'Enroll contacts who already meet these criteria' as described here: How do I ensure existing contacts that meet a workflow's enrollment triggers are enrolled once the w...

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes