Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

slongley
Participant

Why can't I re-enrol based on email clicks?

I want to be able to enrol contacts who have clicked on any of a number of set emails, then change a property value. Once that property value reaches a certain number, the workflow sends a notification and then resets the property value.

I want this to run every time a contact clicks on one of the set emails, but when I go to re-enrollment for the workflow, I am told "The following enrollment conditions can't be used for re-enrollment."

I have looked at this page (http://help.hubspot.com/articles/KCS_Article/Workflows/Which-workflow-starting-conditions-can-be-use...) but haven't found anything conclusive.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
slongley
Participant

Thanks, that could work. Although, I'd have to remove them from the list as part of the reset of the property value. That way, they'd re-enter the list if they click another email and then re-enrol to the workflow. In theory...

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @slongley,

Ideally, you'd create a list for each email to solve for that. (Not ideal, I know.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @slongley,

I'm not sure why that is either but you should be able to bypass this by creating lists that filter for clicks in those emails. These lists can then be selected for re-enrollment in the workflow.

I'd recommend testing this to make sure it actually works as intended.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes