Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mobedi
投稿者

Where is calls-to-action?

解決

I have watched the entire Marketing Academy. I'm a newbie. I can't seem to find the Calls-to-action option under Content. Do I lack any rights or has Hubspot moved them into another section?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Marketing->Content->Calls-to-Action should appear just below Emails (if shown)

Unless something has changed HubSpot doesn't have a separate permissions setting to allow/deny access to the Calls-to-Action menu specifically.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Marketing->Content->Calls-to-Action should appear just below Emails (if shown)

Unless something has changed HubSpot doesn't have a separate permissions setting to allow/deny access to the Calls-to-Action menu specifically.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @mobedi Calls-to-Action are a feature of our Marketing Basic and above subscriptions. Can you forward your portal ID (seven digit number in the upper right hand corner). I'll be happy to check your subscription level. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
mobedi
投稿者

解決

Thank you Ed for the answer. I think that was the case. I, however, found a security problem which I think confused me the most. I got access to the old version of CTA on Hubspot through a Starter account. I just needed to access the URL. Maybe I can inform Hubspot about this. 

0 いいね!
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

HI @mobedi Do you want ot change the URL for your portal? 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-can-i-change-the-domain-associated-w...

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
mobedi
投稿者

解決

Not for now. Thanks anyway.

0 いいね!