Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jbrabants
メンバー

What to do with workflows when colleague is on holiday?

解決

Hi there, 

our SDR is currently on holiday but a lot of auto follow up mails are being sent on her behalf. 

Is there a way to easily change the sender for these kinds of periods? Or is there any other best practice I should be aware of when setting up follow up e-mails that might need to change because of holidays? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
trevordjones
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

What we do in this situation is use a message rule to forward any replies to the person providing coverage during the SDR person's Holiday.  Since they will have to go into the admin settings of their email client to enable the vacation auto-responder anyway, it makes sense from a workflow perspective for them to do both at the same time - and it's pretty easy to do in gmail, Outlook or whatever you are using.  That way, nothing needs to be changed in HubSpot.  

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
trevordjones
解決策

解決

What we do in this situation is use a message rule to forward any replies to the person providing coverage during the SDR person's Holiday.  Since they will have to go into the admin settings of their email client to enable the vacation auto-responder anyway, it makes sense from a workflow perspective for them to do both at the same time - and it's pretty easy to do in gmail, Outlook or whatever you are using.  That way, nothing needs to be changed in HubSpot.  

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

LThomas13
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Our scenario is a little more complex.  We have HubSpot permissions set so that sales reps cannot access HubSpot tasks owned by someone else.  Therefore, a simple email forward via Outlook or Google would not work.  Any other suggestions?

0 いいね!