Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

O_Wilder
Teilnehmer/-in

What's the best way to suppress a contact from receiving a follow up email in a workflow?

lösung

Trying to engage a lead in a 3 email workflow... If the lead has engaged with our SDR after the 1st email, how do I automatically place the contact in a suppression list from the following emails ? Do I need to split the 3 emails into 3 different workflows?

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

What's the best way to suppress a contact from receiving a follow up email in a workflow?

lösung

How do you know the contact engaged with your SDR?  That is the question you need to answer to determine how to suppress someone.

If you don't have a data point already established at this point, you should try to establish one so that you can build a supression list for your workflow that pulls the lead out once they meet that criteria.  This can be as simple as the SDR changing a data value on the record, like a picklist value for status, and if that status is updated, then you have your data point to extract this lead from the workflow.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
O_Wilder
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for helping out @Ben_M !

I ended up assigning a data value by integrating a zapier action to my SDR' s inbox ('New Labeled Email)  which seems to be doing the job.

I also added a couple more action steps that follow this so hopefully I'm in the right track of automating this whole process. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

How do you know the contact engaged with your SDR?  That is the question you need to answer to determine how to suppress someone.

If you don't have a data point already established at this point, you should try to establish one so that you can build a supression list for your workflow that pulls the lead out once they meet that criteria.  This can be as simple as the SDR changing a data value on the record, like a picklist value for status, and if that status is updated, then you have your data point to extract this lead from the workflow.

0 Upvotes
O_Wilder
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for helping out @Ben_M !

I ended up assigning a data value by integrating a zapier action to my SDR' s inbox ('New Labeled Email)  which seems to be doing the job.

I also added a couple more action steps that follow this so hopefully I'm in the right track of automating this whole process. Smiley (zwinkernd)

0 Upvotes