Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

theScott
Stratege/Strategin

What permissions are needed to create personas?

lösung

What user permission settings do I need to set and at what level in order to allow one of my users to create personas?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
theScott
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Nevermind, I figured it out. It actually is the "edit content settings" switch that enables access to create personas.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
YGaitanos
Mitglied

lösung

Hi there,

Can you please post an updated reply. The interface has changed since October 2022 and there is no "edit property settings" at Settings > Users and Teams > {User Name} > CRM tab > CRM tools:

YGaitanos_0-1709545183309.png

0 Upvotes
shearn
Autorität

lösung

In order to create personas, you will need to give them Marketing user permissions.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
theScott
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Right, but what specifically under Marketing? I have enabled everything except editing templates and editing content settings, plus everything under Contacts except bulk delete, but the user still doesn't have the ability to create personas.

If I remember right, I also tried enabling Edit Content Settings, but that didn't work either.

Marketing permissionsMarketing permissionsContacts permissionsContacts permissions

0 Upvotes
DLippens
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

The permission settings seem to have changed and I can no longer find this option. Any idea which permission I'd need to switch on? 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @DLippens hope you are doing well!

You will need to have "edit property settings" permissions toggled on in order to change this.

An admin in your portal can make this change by going to settings > users and teams > click your name > CRM tab > CRM tools > scroll down to "edit property settings"

Hope this helps, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

theScott
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Nevermind, I figured it out. It actually is the "edit content settings" switch that enables access to create personas.

0 Upvotes