Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jameswindrow
参加者

Weekend only Workflow - Assign Leads to a Different Team

解決

Currently I use a Workflow to round-robin all leads to my sales team. We have a substantial number of leads generated on the weekend and would like to create a workflow to have those leads assigned round-robin to another team. For example.

Mon-Fri: Team A

Sat-Sun: Team B

I don't see an obvious way to do this, I wonder if anyone smarter than myself has come up with a clever work around to make this (or something similar) happen. If so, your guidance on how to accomplish this is appreciated.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @jameswindrow, thanks for posting. 

That particular behavior would require customization beyond what is currently available within the lead rotation tool. If this is something you'd like to see added to HubSpot, you can definitley post to our Ideas Forum. This will allow other users to upvote, and will be a great way to get your suggestions in front of our developers. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @jameswindrow, thanks for posting. 

That particular behavior would require customization beyond what is currently available within the lead rotation tool. If this is something you'd like to see added to HubSpot, you can definitley post to our Ideas Forum. This will allow other users to upvote, and will be a great way to get your suggestions in front of our developers. 

0 いいね!