Webinar centered date to trigger the workflowSOLVE
Feb 27, 2020 12:38 PM
I'm looking for a way to use the date of the webinar as trigger date. I want to be able to clone the workflow and just change from one webinar to another one and reuse the rest of the workflow.
Today I have to center around a date an manually change that if I change to another webinar.
An extention to that could be that a workflow is triggered when a webinar is created and than automatically get in to the workflow.
That is what I call automation 🙂
Solved! Go to Solution.
Feb 27, 2020 1:06 PM
I had a similar issue, and here's what I did:
- New form for each webinar, that includes the webinar date as a hidden field. I also put the topic in as a hidden field.
- Workflow is date based, and actions happen X days after the webinar.
- Then as I change webinars, I just change the entry criteria to a new form.
- Then I have other follow up workflows that people auto-enroll is based on the webinar topic that I fork in the first workflow with if branches.
- Name workflows with p1, p2 (topic), p2 (other topic) for my own clarity/sanity.
Here is pitfall of my current workflows:
We use the Zoom webinar integration, so if you want to schedule webinars a ways out, and both webinar forms point to the same workflow, then if a contact signs up for a second webinar it will overwrite the zoom webinar link from the first webinar they signed up for, which means they get the wrong link in the follow up emails and the dates get weird too. We mitigate this by only having one webinar signup live at a time.
I'd love to hear how others have solved this problem!