Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SSANDERS
参加者

Webinar Reminders Workflow

If I want to base a workflow around the date of a webinar and have reminders sent out who signed up 5 days before, 24 hours before, and one hour before. I'm new to workflows and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or best practices with something like this?

8件の返信
afarnen
参加者

I am also wondering about timezones? When I want to send out a reminder an hour before my event starts, it only gives me a set time option. Ideally i would be able to select "1 hour before event time"... 

Please let me know if there is a solution for this.

Thanks,

Allie

0 いいね!
YTopor
参加者

what about timezones? I can't follow the same logic if my webinar takes place in a different time zone, not the same as the account. Right? What is the solution for that?

Thanks,

Yulya

EmmaWashington
トップ投稿者

Hi @SSANDERS! You can absolutely base workflows around a webinar date. 

A good start is to create an Active List, especially if there is more than one way to register > Form Submission = has filled out ABC Webinar  OR  GoToWebinar = has registered for ABC webinar.

Then create a workflow *centered on a date* and follow these steps:

• enrollment trigger > List Membership > Member of ABC Webinar List
  • Specify a date > the date of your webinar
  • Delay schedule and timing > 5 days before webinar
  • Send email > reminder email #1
  • Delay schedule and timing > 1 day before webinar
  • Send email > reminder email #2

See example below:

EmmaWashington_0-1599680408864.png

Good luck!

Emma

Andrewk
参加者

This addresses the first two use cases, where it is day(s) before. Have you found a working process for how to send a reminder 1 HOUR before or 20 MINUTES before? It seems the delay until features are locked in at days, unlike other platforms like Activecampaign or webinar softwares, etc.

0 いいね!
erzaga20
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

Super helpful - Thank you, Emma!

0 いいね!
JonPayne
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Emma - I didn't know I needed this, but I do. Thanks! It's simply brilliant in all the ways,

SSANDERS
参加者

This is super helpful, thanks for the visual! It looks pretty straightforward so I'll give this a go. 🙂

EmmaWashington
トップ投稿者

@SSANDERS you got this!!!