Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

asiaferguson
Contributor

Webinar List Missing Data

Hello -

I'm trying to export a list for a zoom webinar, but there are gaps of data in 2 of the columns; specifically whether they attended the webinar and the date they filled in the form. Here is a screenshot showing the missing data:
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 11.25.00 AM.png

Here's a video of the steps that we are taking.

Any help/insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Asia 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
A-Cardenas
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi Asia!

Could it be an issue with the steps before the list export? For the cells you're showing as missing here, are those fields filled out within the individual contact record within HubSpot? 

Alicia

Alicia Cardenas
Technology & WebOps Lead
Stream Creative
Linkedin
0 Upvotes
asiaferguson
Contributor

Hi Alicia -

I'm not sure if it's an issue with the steps before the list export, to be honest.  Those fields are in fact empty when I look within the individual contact record. I checked the form submissions, and the conversion data is there. I'm not seeing where the disconnect would be (but I'm also brand new to HubSpot).

Thanks,

Asia

0 Upvotes
A-Cardenas

Hi Asia!

So yes, if those fields are empty then something isn't quite right before the list export. Is there a workflow built in with form submissions to fill in those fields? Or is their a field in the form that is not filling in right? Since the ones you are showing are custom properties, they will not automatically fill in. 

Alicia Cardenas
Technology & WebOps Lead
Stream Creative
Linkedin
0 Upvotes