Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Hubspotting101
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Webex Integration - Any easy solution for webinar registrations to go in HS?

lösung

Does anyone know an easy way to have Webex registrations automatically get imported as contacts into Hubspot with having to do manual imports?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi, @Hubspotting101. If you're specifically asking about the WebEx tool, there's no native integration, nor is it a tool which is supported by Zapier (an all-purpose point-and-click integrator included with marketing subscriptions). There are third-party consultants, like Bedrock Data, who can help with their own custom solutions instead.

If you're looking for any general web conferencing tool, there is a native GoToWebinar integration available in-app in the marketing product.

Whichever route you choose, I've never been able to find a solution which will do things automatically based on "all registrant" or "all attendee" criteria. Everything I've seen will only automate after choosing registrants or attendees from specific webinars, and that specific webinar value needs to constantly change. [I've never used Bedrock, so they may have more sophisticated options available.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
mariatav
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi, found this option from Leadsbridge, https://leadsbridge.com/integrations/cisco-webex/hubspot/

Has anyone had experience with this webex to hubspot solution? 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi, @Hubspotting101. If you're specifically asking about the WebEx tool, there's no native integration, nor is it a tool which is supported by Zapier (an all-purpose point-and-click integrator included with marketing subscriptions). There are third-party consultants, like Bedrock Data, who can help with their own custom solutions instead.

If you're looking for any general web conferencing tool, there is a native GoToWebinar integration available in-app in the marketing product.

Whichever route you choose, I've never been able to find a solution which will do things automatically based on "all registrant" or "all attendee" criteria. Everything I've seen will only automate after choosing registrants or attendees from specific webinars, and that specific webinar value needs to constantly change. [I've never used Bedrock, so they may have more sophisticated options available.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
Hubspotting101
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Cool.  I thought that was the answer after researching, but just wanted to confirm. I am not looking to do anything fancy, just get webinar registrants into HS under their own campaign for marketing purposes.  That's ok, I can do manuallly don't have too many of them a year to handle.

0 Upvotes