Use workflows to set a date stamp
Feb 7, 2019 10:30 AM - edited Oct 14, 2019 2:37 PM
You can set a date stamp for your contact and company properties using the Set property value action in a workflow:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow.
- In the left panel, select Contact-based as your workflow type. Then in the right panel, select Start from scratch.
- Enter a name for your workflow, then click Create workflow.
- Set the workflow's enrollment triggers.
- To add an action, click the plus icon +.
- In the right panel, select Set property value.
- From the dropdown menu, select the date property you want to set a value for.
- Select Static date, then select a date from the date picker. Or, choose Date of step to set the value as the day the contact completes the workflow action.
- Click Save.
- Add any additional actions you'd like, then click the Settings tab to review your workflow settings.
- In the upper right, click Review.
- Review your workflow, then click Activate to turn your workflow on.
Learn how to edit a property's field type.
If you have additional questions, reach out to the HubSpot Community.