Use a workflow or lead scoring to set up a notification for 3 email opens

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How can I set up a process to trigger an internal notification to our Sales rep if someone opens one email (the same email) multiple times? I understand workflows and lead scoring, but I need to know what criteria to use for enrollment.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @adeleif

I don't think you can do this. 

There is a general roll up property for the number of marketing emails opened in total, all time, and you can test if specific emails have been opened and refine that by a date window, but I can not see a way to test is a specific email has been opened a specific number of times. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @adeleif

I don't think you can do this. 

There is a general roll up property for the number of marketing emails opened in total, all time, and you can test if specific emails have been opened and refine that by a date window, but I can not see a way to test is a specific email has been opened a specific number of times. 

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

OK, thanks.

Which property is the "general roll up property for the number of marketing emails opened in total, all time..." ?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi @adeleif

Its a contact property (so in lists etc it is found in contact properties rather than the email section) called 'Marketing Emails Opened'.

Hope this helps.