Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Use a questionnaire/form to create a property and use it in a workflow

lösung

Hello,

I am writing because I am struggling with an aspect of my campaign.

Indeed, I need to send a form/questionnaire to an unsegmented list of contacts to qualify those contacts into Personas (in the marketing sense of it, meaning that I am not creating Personas in Hubspot).

I would like to use those answers (from the questionnaire/form), to create 3 independent Personas (which will be a Property value).

With those x3 different Property values (from the questionnaire), I will create x3 different Workflows with customized emails (content being adapted to those personas).

Therefore, does anyone know how to convert sevral answers from a questionnaire/form into a property value ? Or is it any other way around to be able to segment those unsegmented contacts and include them into respective Workflows ?

Thank you very much and best regards,

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
KeyWestScott
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hey there.  By using a customer property and not a persona. 

I'd start #1 create the new properties (of course).  then in your form ask your question that pertains to each property.  (Do you like Red or Blue?  Do you like up or down?)  Then in your workflow, make your criteria to select those that would be audience #1, those that like Red and Up, as your workflow qualifiers and then proceed with the email for Red/Up.  

You may be able to do all this with a single workflow with A WHOLE LOT of if/then statements.... 

To your question, about having several answers = one property value, as far as I know that would be a NO, each question would be it's own propery value and then you qualify on that or those  values...

Scott

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
KeyWestScott
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hey there.  By using a customer property and not a persona. 

I'd start #1 create the new properties (of course).  then in your form ask your question that pertains to each property.  (Do you like Red or Blue?  Do you like up or down?)  Then in your workflow, make your criteria to select those that would be audience #1, those that like Red and Up, as your workflow qualifiers and then proceed with the email for Red/Up.  

You may be able to do all this with a single workflow with A WHOLE LOT of if/then statements.... 

To your question, about having several answers = one property value, as far as I know that would be a NO, each question would be it's own propery value and then you qualify on that or those  values...

Scott

0 Upvotes
LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thnak you very much and it's clear ! 

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @LoicM,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they have some suggestions.

Hi @KeyWestScott @Florie_HM @Mike_Donnelly, would you be able to share your thoughts with @LoicM?

Thanks!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes