Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JShatila

Use Workflow to get Call Activity & Duration

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm trying to use a workflow to automate the exporting of a report table into Google Sheets. The Hubspot table only uses 6 fields listed in the screenshot below:Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.07.42 AM.png

When I try to build the workflow I am not seeing the Engagement ID or Call Duration fields as options. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.16.46 AM.png

Could someone please help as to the next best approach to get the ingestion of this sort of table/report automated into Google Sheets? Or is there a Workflow field I am missing? I know there are custom code options within Workflows, API's, and 3rd party tools, but I could use some guidance as to which option could achieve my goal the easiest. Any help on API calls or additional approaches to automate the ingestion of this table would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @JShatila,

To my knowledge, you can't do this via Workflow, but you could via Zapier as it accesses those fields when pushing data to other platforms.   You would trigger off of the "New Engagement".  Something like the following:

Dashboard - Google Chrome 2021-06-14 at 9.01.43 AM.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @JShatila,

To my knowledge, you can't do this via Workflow, but you could via Zapier as it accesses those fields when pushing data to other platforms.   You would trigger off of the "New Engagement".  Something like the following:

Dashboard - Google Chrome 2021-06-14 at 9.01.43 AM.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
JShatila

SOLVE

Thanks so much! I was able to get my desired output with Zapier.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JShatila 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Bryantworks @Bruno_Teixeira @Phil_Vallender is there anything you can share with @JShatila on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !