Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ABrooks

Use Custom Timeline Events as Workflow Enrollment Triggers

We have a custom Hubspot App that links our interactive video platform (mindstamp.io) to Hubspot contacts, allowing us to see exactly what the viewers did within the interactive video. Did they click a given hotspot or answer a specfic question (for instance).

I am not sure how to use custom timeline events as workflow enrollment triggers. For example, if in the interactive video the viewer has said 'yes, I'd like a demo', we don't want to take them to another form to fill out. At that point we know who they are (which contact in Hubspot) and the click they've given which will translate to a custom timeline event like this:

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 12.01.49.png

Given the custom timeline events have fixed Data Tokens (like Interaction Label), will I be able to use those for enrollment?

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Use Custom Timeline Events as Workflow Enrollment Triggers

You are probably going to have to ask Mindstamp for support on this. Based on their page ( https://mindstamp.io/blog/mindstamp-hubspot-integrating-interactive-video-in-your-marketing-workflow ) the data is only passed as a timeline event and not as a readable property in Hubspot. So for instance, if you use GotoWebinar, they pass data back that can be used in Active Lists so you can tell if someone visited a particular webinar. If Mindstamp is not passing the data over in this way then you will not be able to build an active list/workflow enrollment trigger based on these particular actions.

0 Upvotes