Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GHunt5
Participant

Updating lead source

SOLVE

I have a list with criteria "Recent conversion date" is known and latest source is direct. Does that mean every time the "Recent conversion date" is updated a person will be added to the list or do I need to add the criteria "Recent conversion date' has been updated in the last 1 day.

i.e. a person could be added to the list multiple times?

I would like them to be repeatedly added to the list as latest lead source should be updated regularly.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Updating lead source

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

You haven't mentioned any workflow before – contacts would enter the list as soon as they submit a form, yes.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Updating lead source

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

If this is an active list, the list will permanently check criteria anyway. There isn't any need to think of refreshing the list.

In a list that filters for "Recent conversion date is known", you'll have all contacts that have ever submitted a form. Contacts who submit a form for the first time will enter the list dynamically.

Contacts cannot be added to the list multiple times. In your case, contacts would also not be removed, as a contact cannot unsubmit a form and the value in recent conversion date will never be deleted, only changed (and still be known).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
GHunt5
Participant

Updating lead source

SOLVE

Thank you for the reply.  So I only need to have the critera of "Recent conversion date" = known and people will constantly be updated by the workflow as they fill out forms correct?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Updating lead source

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

You haven't mentioned any workflow before – contacts would enter the list as soon as they submit a form, yes.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
GHunt5
Participant

Updating lead source

SOLVE

got cha so the list would update everytime a form is filled out as that updated recent conversion date.  

Thank you for the help

0 Upvotes