Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MattFreestone
メンバー

Update date property based on NO change to another property

解決

Hi!

We have a date field in our company records that is 'Product Funding Ends' - this shows when the funding ends for the company.

Most companies pay yearly, so this date field needs changing 1x per year by our accounts/admin team, easy.

The problem is with customers who pay monthly. Their funding date is the end of the month, if they keep paying (AKA no one says they've cancelled - via our Company Status field) it needs to update to the end of the next month and so on. When we change company status to 'Cancelled' it will then cease to keep +ing a month.

I have seen some proposed solutions with Zapier, but this all relies on an update to the company. I need it to be triggered by essentially nothing changing...

Thinking out loud, could a workflow in HS change a property such as 'No changes/Changes' which is then used to trigger Zapier?

Thanks in advance for any input in this solution.

Matt

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
KTownsend
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

@PamCotton Thanks for tagging me. Hi @MattFreestone, what I'm thinking here is that you could use a workflow based on no updates to the property 'Product Funding Ends'. So you could set the enrolment trigger as Product Funding Ends has not been updated in the last X number of days, then create an action to 'Set property value'. You could then create a property, like you mentioned, called 'No change' as a single checkbox field, then set this to Yes via the workflow. Then, you'd be able to use that property to trigger the Zapier flow. 

I hope this helps!

Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
KTownsend
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

@PamCotton Thanks for tagging me. Hi @MattFreestone, what I'm thinking here is that you could use a workflow based on no updates to the property 'Product Funding Ends'. So you could set the enrolment trigger as Product Funding Ends has not been updated in the last X number of days, then create an action to 'Set property value'. You could then create a property, like you mentioned, called 'No change' as a single checkbox field, then set this to Yes via the workflow. Then, you'd be able to use that property to trigger the Zapier flow. 

I hope this helps!

Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello, @MattFreestone happy Friday! I will add some top experts to this matter to help with some workarounds, @Josh @KTownsend any suggestions to @MattFreestone?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Josh
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @MattFreestone,

Does this need to happen on the last day of every month exactly or on a running 30 days? 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer