Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

OAtkinson14
Participant

Unsubscribe & Form Submission

SOLVE

Marketing Pro

If a contact fills out a form to download a guide but they are already unsubscribed from marketing emails, will that trigger their subscription type to change and can they carry on through the workflow? 

Or can I simply create a sepereate workflow to say if unsubscribe contact submits form of X type (downloads only) change subscription to marketing?

I then want to put in the automated email 'if previously unsubscribed, please note you are now tagged as marketing to send you your download'

The workflow includes an email with a copy of their download and then a few more emails. 

If not, how do I go about making sure unsubscribed get their download via email.

** Not sure if this confuses things, but based on their region the email will come from 1 of 3 people to make it personalised, so if we use the persons email rather than generic hello@ email does that null void any subscription issues?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OAtkinson14 

I recommend you look at using HubSpot's built-in resubscribe process, which can be configured to trigger on a form submit by an unsubscribed contact. More info here: Resubscribe a contact through a HubSpot form 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @OAtkinson14 

I recommend you look at using HubSpot's built-in resubscribe process, which can be configured to trigger on a form submit by an unsubscribed contact. More info here: Resubscribe a contact through a HubSpot form 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency