Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

heatherm
Participante

Under Contacts, can you filter by 'sent xyz email'?

resolver

Good day,

I would like to know if, under Contacts, I can add a filter that filters on all contacts that were sent a specific email.

I know this can be seen by navigating to the email and looking at the list there, but that doesn't fulfil my requirements.

It seems like HubSpot should cater for that quite easily, but I can't see more than filtering on Last email sent etc.

Your help would be much appreciated.

1 Soluciones aceptada
marthamadero
Solución
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi Heather, you can but you have to make a list to sort them out and use the Email filter and then select whether you want received a specific emailScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.22.29 AM.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
marthamadero
Solución

resolver

Hi Heather, you can but you have to make a list to sort them out and use the Email filter and then select whether you want received a specific emailScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.22.29 AM.png

0 Me gusta
heatherm
Participante

resolver

Thank you. It would be nifty to have this functionality under the filtering on the Contacts section, esp for quick checks. I don't want to create a list for each piece of data that I need ot check.

lcrumling
Colaborador

resolver

I strongly agree on the ability to filter better outside of the list module.

It's annoying to have to go make a list for the parameters that I really want, and then go back and use that list in a filter. Plus, it's annoying to have more lists than we really need.

heatherm
Participante

resolver

Absolutly. Strange that the functionality isn't there, it seems like something that such an agile platform should be able to handle effortlessly.