Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KWemps
Mitglied

Triggering a Workflow in Pieces

lösung

I want to start a workflow to re-engage closed lost deals and disengaged contacts.

If I set that as the trigger for my workflow, will it set all 10,000+ contacts live in that workflow at once. Would I need to build lists to stagger it?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

>>"... if I set that workflow live, do all 10,000 contacts get enrolled at once?"

Short Answer: Yes. In most cases.

How to avoid that?

Segmentation with smart lists utilizing the highest degree of personalization your audience data will support.

Still both time-consuming and risky. But worth the effort if the list was organically obtained.

HTH

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Re-engaging your closed lost deals audience is one thing. However, depending on how you plan to re-engage UNENGAGED contacts, you could be headed for big trouble.
- see Understand graymail and avoid sending email to unengaged contacts

Maybe consider a re-engagement campaign outside of HubSpot. (important)

In either case, you may also consider segmenting your re-engagement to utilize the highest degree of personalization your audience data will support. Consider why those contacts became 'unengaged' to begin with and plan/re-plan accordingly.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
KWemps
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks Frank! I was asking more about the actual mechanism that starts the workflow.

If I have 10,000 contacts that are labled as "unengaged" on my contact list and build a workflow that enrolls contacts based on them being labeled as "unengaged", if I set that workflow live, do all 10,000 contacts get enrolled at once?

More hypothetically than actually building that campaign at the moment. We don't want to have to deal with potentially 2,000 out of office messages.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

>>"... if I set that workflow live, do all 10,000 contacts get enrolled at once?"

Short Answer: Yes. In most cases.

How to avoid that?

Segmentation with smart lists utilizing the highest degree of personalization your audience data will support.

Still both time-consuming and risky. But worth the effort if the list was organically obtained.

HTH

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes