Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

IrisW
Participant

Translation of contact properties for different forms

SOLVE

Hi, we are pretty new to Hubspot  and face some initial problems. I am setting up our first forms (download, contact etc.) at the moment. As we are using Salesforce CRM in German language all synced properties in Hubspot are in German. I recetly synced the property "industry" as drop-down menue to Hubspot (in German) and want to add it to our forms. As we have a bilingual Homepage I need forms in English and German. Do I have to translate the property field everytime I insert it in a English form or is there a way to translate it just once and then reuse it? You help is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot - Iris 

1 Accepted solution
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Iris,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

Thanks for all the details. In this case, there is not a direct way to translate all form fields and associated modules to be in another language. In this case, I would recommend cloning your forms and then changing the cloned version into the German copy of the form. This way, you will have two versions of each entity, and be able to track them individually in the HubSpot tool.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Iris,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

Thanks for all the details. In this case, there is not a direct way to translate all form fields and associated modules to be in another language. In this case, I would recommend cloning your forms and then changing the cloned version into the German copy of the form. This way, you will have two versions of each entity, and be able to track them individually in the HubSpot tool.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

0 Upvotes
NinaAchnitz
Participant

SOLVE

Hi!

We are working with 20 languages and need to create every new form in 20 variations.

Each time, we need to translate again and again. Hope, that hupspot is working on saving the translation of properties.

Nina