Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

CoryKirk
参加者

Tracking responses to form submissions

解決

I created a "contact us" form, but 3 of us receive the email notification stating somebody has reached out and has a question. We can't tell if anyone has responded to the person's question from the form.  How can I track that? Can I do it automatically or do we have to go in manually and make a note that we contacted this person on the individual record. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
dianalcont
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @CoryKirk 

My first thought was that I would definitely assign a specific person the task to respond.

If "someone" is supposed to do it then likely no one is doing it assuming someone else will get to it or everyone is doing it creating chaos and a bad experience for the end user.

What I would do is create a workflow for form submissions to create a task and assign to contact owner or round robin ownership (for unknown contact owner) and assign task to new owner.

so something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.44.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.44.31 PM.png

Let me know if that's helpful!

Best,

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
EmmaWashington
トップ投稿者

解決

Hi @CoryKirk@dianalcont is totally right about round robin assignments, it's a lifesaver!

An additional consideration: 

Make sure you are responding to the person's inquiry either directly from HubSpot or using your company-specific xxxxxxx@bcc.hubspot.com address if you're responding from your inbox (learn more about that here).

Doing this logs all your emails with that person right in their contact record, so when in doubt, you and your coworkers can open that person up in HubSpot and double check if anyone has responded.

Good luck!

Emma

dianalcont
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @CoryKirk 

My first thought was that I would definitely assign a specific person the task to respond.

If "someone" is supposed to do it then likely no one is doing it assuming someone else will get to it or everyone is doing it creating chaos and a bad experience for the end user.

What I would do is create a workflow for form submissions to create a task and assign to contact owner or round robin ownership (for unknown contact owner) and assign task to new owner.

so something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.44.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-27 at 12.44.31 PM.png

Let me know if that's helpful!

Best,

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »