Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EGJade
Participante

Tracking internal emails

resolver

A step in my workflow sends an internal email. I'd like to find out how many people progressed through that step and triggered the email - without counting on my screen in the workflow actions tab!! Any ideas how I can get a list of people who have gone through a particular step?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Tracking internal emails

resolver

Hi @EGJade,

For internal email notifications this is not possible:

karstenkoehler_0-1654750150084.png

With internal marketing emails however, you can check the same marketing email performance metrics under Menu > Marketing > Email like for external contacts:

karstenkoehler_1-1654750283162.png

The email will be listed as an automated email. (Keep in mind that all recipients of these internal marketing emails must be contacts in your CRM and, depending on your settings, also opted into the subscription type used for the email.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

Tracking internal emails

resolver

Hi @EGJade,

For internal email notifications this is not possible:

karstenkoehler_0-1654750150084.png

With internal marketing emails however, you can check the same marketing email performance metrics under Menu > Marketing > Email like for external contacts:

karstenkoehler_1-1654750283162.png

The email will be listed as an automated email. (Keep in mind that all recipients of these internal marketing emails must be contacts in your CRM and, depending on your settings, also opted into the subscription type used for the email.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.