Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

vnewby
Participant

Total Enrolled and Active Contacts in Workflow

SOLVE

Hello HubSpotters,

In the performance view of workflows the top metrics shows total number of contacts, active contacts and goal conversion rate. I'd like to have these numbers to be linked to a list that shows the contacts in each bucket - similar to how you can view a list of who opened or clicked on an email under recipient view. I know there's the workflow history view, but it's not really as quick view as I'd like.

If anybody has a solution, I'd love to hear!

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @vnewby,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

There isn't a way to hyperlink the numbers in the top metrics of a workflow, however you can create lists in your portal based on workflow status.  If you create a new smart list, select "Workflow Status" as the list criteria, and select the appropriate criteria for a specific workflow.  You'd have to create 3 separate lists for the different pieces of information that your looking for.  Here are the workflow status options:

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 11.33.58 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @vnewby,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

There isn't a way to hyperlink the numbers in the top metrics of a workflow, however you can create lists in your portal based on workflow status.  If you create a new smart list, select "Workflow Status" as the list criteria, and select the appropriate criteria for a specific workflow.  You'd have to create 3 separate lists for the different pieces of information that your looking for.  Here are the workflow status options:

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 11.33.58 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Brett

0 Upvotes
vnewby
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Brett for the suggestion. I'd like to see this implemented and hope it wouldn't be too hard to complete since a similar functionality already exists in email performance. I will suggest this in the Ideas forum.

Thanks again!

Vicky

0 Upvotes