Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

AGrande

Time series report of list subscribers

SOLVE

Hi, 

I would like to generate a report/graph that shows the number of subscribers over time. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGrande,

If your subscribers are in a list, then you can use the list performance tool for this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/analyze-your-list-performance

If a subscriber receives the Lifecycle stage "Subscriber" when they subscribe in your portal, then you can use the Became a subscriber date property in a report. You would display the Count of Contacts by Became a subscriber date.

Outside of this tool and the Became a subscriber date property, there aren't any default reporting features for this. You would have to create a custom date property and use a workflow that stamps this date property whenever a contact subscribes to one of your subscriptions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGrande,

If your subscribers are in a list, then you can use the list performance tool for this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/analyze-your-list-performance

If a subscriber receives the Lifecycle stage "Subscriber" when they subscribe in your portal, then you can use the Became a subscriber date property in a report. You would display the Count of Contacts by Became a subscriber date.

Outside of this tool and the Became a subscriber date property, there aren't any default reporting features for this. You would have to create a custom date property and use a workflow that stamps this date property whenever a contact subscribes to one of your subscriptions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.