Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MSafra
メンバー

Temporarily stopping enrollment

解決

Hi gang,

i need to stop my clients from being able to register on my hubspot workspace.  We are seasonal and finished for this season.

How do I disallow new registrants without losing my workflow?  We will be back at it next year.  (seasonal not for profit business )

thanks!!!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MSafra,

There are multiple ways to approach this.

The first option – switching the workflow off – I would not recommend. For those people who stumble upon the form and expect some kind of feedback after the submitting the form, this would be a bad experience.

Instead, I would change the text on the landing page to reflect the seasonality ("Get on the waitlist" rather than "Sign up", for example) or remove the form from the landing page alltogether for the time being.

If you remove the registration form, then you don't need to make any changes to the workflow at all.

If you change the landing page copy and use the form for a waitlist, the easiest option would be cloning the existing form and using the clone. I assume that your contact-based workflow enrolls contacts when they submit a specific form. If you replace the form for a while, the workflow would lie "dormant". Once the season starts again, you could switch the form back and it would be active again. You could also easily build a list of people who signed up for the waitlist by filtering for submissions on the cloned form.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MSafra,

There are multiple ways to approach this.

The first option – switching the workflow off – I would not recommend. For those people who stumble upon the form and expect some kind of feedback after the submitting the form, this would be a bad experience.

Instead, I would change the text on the landing page to reflect the seasonality ("Get on the waitlist" rather than "Sign up", for example) or remove the form from the landing page alltogether for the time being.

If you remove the registration form, then you don't need to make any changes to the workflow at all.

If you change the landing page copy and use the form for a waitlist, the easiest option would be cloning the existing form and using the clone. I assume that your contact-based workflow enrolls contacts when they submit a specific form. If you replace the form for a while, the workflow would lie "dormant". Once the season starts again, you could switch the form back and it would be active again. You could also easily build a list of people who signed up for the waitlist by filtering for submissions on the cloned form.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @MSafra ,

Yes, you can stop the enrollment without spoiling your workflow. 

What you can do is you can turn off your workflow till the time you are not back to your seasoned business and then can turn in on again when needed 

To turn off your workflow you need to turn off this toggle in the right corner of your workflow.

webdew_0-1638767816078.png

AND

If you are using a form on your website to attract leads for the registration purpose. You can remove that from the website for some time and when you are back you can use that form again.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!