Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

iShareMedical
メンバー

Synchronizing contacts with external data

解決

I have a database that tracks some info about contacts I have in my Contacts list in HubSpot.  Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the Contacts list with the info in my database?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the [HubSpot] Contacts list with the info in my [external] database?

Short A: Yes.

HubSpot allows the ability to both sync and access in real time (via its API) your data stored on its platform. A fairly easy-to-use and very powerful cloud integration tool is Zapier (pronounced like 'happier' but with a 'z'). We've used it to sync across platforms when 'near-real-time' is good enough.

Longer A:

The above withstanding, HubSpot recently announced the [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration which allows a variety of options to backup and manage HubSpot data on other platforms (including local systems).
- see [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration - [VIDEO]

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Remember to include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
vladgeo1
解決策
メンバー

解決

It depends what other system you are using. You can sync Hubspot with a lot of other platforms such as Salesforce, and then have them sync all the data automatically.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
vladgeo1
解決策
メンバー

解決

It depends what other system you are using. You can sync Hubspot with a lot of other platforms such as Salesforce, and then have them sync all the data automatically.

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the [HubSpot] Contacts list with the info in my [external] database?

Short A: Yes.

HubSpot allows the ability to both sync and access in real time (via its API) your data stored on its platform. A fairly easy-to-use and very powerful cloud integration tool is Zapier (pronounced like 'happier' but with a 'z'). We've used it to sync across platforms when 'near-real-time' is good enough.

Longer A:

The above withstanding, HubSpot recently announced the [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration which allows a variety of options to backup and manage HubSpot data on other platforms (including local systems).
- see [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration - [VIDEO]

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Remember to include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!