Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

iShareMedical

Synchronizing contacts with external data

SOLVE

I have a database that tracks some info about contacts I have in my Contacts list in HubSpot.  Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the Contacts list with the info in my database?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the [HubSpot] Contacts list with the info in my [external] database?

Short A: Yes.

HubSpot allows the ability to both sync and access in real time (via its API) your data stored on its platform. A fairly easy-to-use and very powerful cloud integration tool is Zapier (pronounced like 'happier' but with a 'z'). We've used it to sync across platforms when 'near-real-time' is good enough.

Longer A:

The above withstanding, HubSpot recently announced the [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration which allows a variety of options to backup and manage HubSpot data on other platforms (including local systems).
- see [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration - [VIDEO]

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Remember to include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
vladgeo1
Solution

SOLVE

It depends what other system you are using. You can sync Hubspot with a lot of other platforms such as Salesforce, and then have them sync all the data automatically.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
vladgeo1
Solution

SOLVE

It depends what other system you are using. You can sync Hubspot with a lot of other platforms such as Salesforce, and then have them sync all the data automatically.

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is there a way to synchronizes some fields in the [HubSpot] Contacts list with the info in my [external] database?

Short A: Yes.

HubSpot allows the ability to both sync and access in real time (via its API) your data stored on its platform. A fairly easy-to-use and very powerful cloud integration tool is Zapier (pronounced like 'happier' but with a 'z'). We've used it to sync across platforms when 'near-real-time' is good enough.

Longer A:

The above withstanding, HubSpot recently announced the [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration which allows a variety of options to backup and manage HubSpot data on other platforms (including local systems).
- see [HubSpot Connect] - Skyvia Integration - [VIDEO]

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Remember to include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes